Healthcare Services: A holistic post-COVID roadmap
Trade Promotion Council of India organised a webinar on the topic of Healthcare Services: A holistic post-COVID roadmap on August 8 at 3:00 pm IST. The webinar featured an expert panel that discussed the experiences and learnings from the pandemic and the strategic roadmap to make India a global healthcare hub.
Focus areas that were discussed during the session included:
● Impact of COVID-19 on global approach to healthcare
● Implications for trade in healthcare services via various modes
● Increased role of digital healthcare delivery post-pandemic and learnings
● India’s experience with COVID-19 and the road ahead for healthcare policy
● How AYUSH/wellness therapies can play a role in boosting Indian healthcare services exports
The list of panelists for the webinar is as follows:
● Dr. Girdhar Gyani, Director General, Association of Healthcare Providers (India)
● Dr. Atul M. Kochhar, CEO, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare providers of India
● Dr. Upasana Arora, Director, Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital
● Dr. D C Katoch, Senior CMO (Ayurveda), CGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
● Dr. Pralok Gupta, Associate Professor, Centre for WTO Studies and Member, Committee for Advanced Trade Research, TPCI
The webinar was moderated by Virat Bahri, Deputy Director, Media & Corporate Communications, Trade Promotion Council of India.