Global Economic Outlook & Hedging solutions for managing Fx risk
Trade Promotion Council of India, in association with ICICI Bank, organised a webinar on Global Economic Outlook & Hedging solutions for managing Fx risk, on July 26, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
The session evaluated the current global economic situation across economies, the predicted trajectory of recovery in the coming months, the threats to recovery and currency market movements. The panel also discussed how exporters can better prepare for this continued volatility in the currency market.
The panellists for the session are as follows:
• Shivom Chakravarti, Sr Economist, ICICI Bank
• Anand Pande, Zonal Head Corporate Markets Group ICICI Bank
• Virat Bahri, Deputy Director, TPCI and Editor, India Business & Trade
Key takeaways from the session:
• Economic outlook – Global and India
• Factors leading to volatility in Foreign exchange market and its impact
• Importance of Risk Management framework
• Hedging Tools to manage to forex risk