Membership in Trade Promotion Council of India
TPCI derives its primary strength from its members and a strong secretariat that cohesively works together and strives to achieve a common goal. The industry members are a symbol of our strength and knowledge.
The members take part in the activities organized by TPCI and also bring to the table various unaddressed areas of policy framework that creates bottlenecks for smooth sailing of the industry. For TPCI inter alia trade issues are generated for appropriate policy advocacy with the government along with proposals to organize various activities in form of trade shows, seminars and conferences.
TPCI invites Trade & Industry across one spectrum to register as a TPCI member to actively participate in the activities of the council. The annual Membership is valid from the date of receipt of subscription till the end of the financial year.
Search a TPCI Member
For Foreign Embassies/Consulates in India for confirmation only
TPCI membership details
Types of TPCI members
The Governing Body from time to time constitutes specialized sectorial Sub Committees comprising of ordinary members including Institutional and Professional Members. Patron Members will have the privilege to head such sectorial sub committees. The patron members also form the TPCI management committee with a voting right to elect a president of the society for a one-year term.
The ordinary members primarily comprises of the following categories of members depending on the nature of the activity of the member organization. These members do not have any voting rights.
Types of Ordinary Members
- Access to Global buyers and partners through participation in Government subsidized Industry Exhibitions, Buyer Seller Meets and programs organised by Trade Missions around the globe.
- Regular interaction & business networking with TPCI’s members, International agencies and diplomatic missions to gather market trends & Insights through industry seminars and conferences.
- Avail Certificate Of Origin & Visa Recommendation letters for official business visits
- Access to TPCI publications for free.
- Participation in skill development and training workshops organized by TPCI at subsidized rates.
- Avail TPCI “On Demand” Business Services at minimal & subsidized cost depending on the nature/quantum of service required.
They shall be deemed to be the members of the society for the purpose of issuance of Certificate of Origin – Non preferential (NP) alone. All other business services shall be charged separately from these members at normal rates without extending any subsidiary.
- Can issue digital certificate of origin using online dashboard
Documents required for Partial Member
- IEC or GST certificate*