Brand Building Strategies for Global Success
Trade Promotion Council of India organised a webinar on Winning Brand Strategies for Global Markets. The cross-disciplinary panel discussed:
– Changes in the international business landscape
– Growing relevance of branding
– Importance of nation/sectoral branding in the success of a company
– Practical strategies for Indian companies to build global brands.
– How MSMEs can leverage branding strategies to stay ahead in a highly competitive market
Following are the details of the panel:
– Dr. Vivek Suneja, Head & Dean, North Campus, University of Delhi and Member, Committee for Advanced Trade Research, TPCI
– Sonam Kasera, CEO, Kamrup Tea Company
– Asha Sampath, Founder, Brand Horizon
– Madhumita Sarkar Guha, Founder & CEO, Luxe Living
– Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sharma, Professor & Head MDP Division, IIFT, Kolkata and Member, Committee for Advanced Trade Research, TPCI.
The webinar was moderated by Virat Bahri, Deputy Director, TPCI.