India-Lebanon Trade & Investment Relations
Trade Promotion Council of India organised a webinar on the topic Bilateral Trade & Investment Opportunities between India & Lebanon at 12:30 pm IST on 4th June, 2021. The session deliberated on trade and investment expansion opportunities between the two countries and was conducted with prominent experts in the domain of international diplomacy, trade and industry leaders. Panelists attending the webinar were as follows:
• HE Dr. Suhel Ajaz Khan, Ambassador, Embassy of India – Beirut
• Ms. Rana Zeitouni, Commercial Attache, Embassy of India Beirut
• Mr. Ziad Koussa, Deputy Chief of Mission , Embassy of Lebanon
• Mr Bernard Tannouri, President, Association for the Development of Lebanese Indian Relations- ADLIR
• Mr Toufic Dabboussi, President, Chamber of Commerce , Industry & Agriculture of Tripoli & North Lebanon – CCIAT
• Mr. Rabih Sabra, Director General, Chamber of Commerce , Industry & Agriculture of Beirut & Mount Lebanon – CCIABML
• Mr. Jamal Jouni, Vice President, Chamber of Commerce , Industry & Agriculture Saida & South Lebanon – CCIAS
• Dr. Ali El Masri, Founder – CEO, World Arab Economic Lobby.
The session was moderated by Virat Bahri, Deputy Director, Media & Corporate Communications and Editor, India Business & Trade.