Expression of Interest to be part of Indian Business Delegation during VVIP visits with President & Vice President
Trade Promotion Council of India (TPCI) is pleased to announce that Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India has asked TPCI, among other trade bodies, to nominate prominent members of the industry to be part of Indian Business Delegations, led by Hon’ble President of India and Hon’ble Vice President of India, on their foreign tours, as per following schedule:
1. Hon’ble President of India’s visit to Czech Republic and Bulgaria (02-08 September, 2018);
2. Hon’ble Vice President of India’s during his official visit to Romania, Serbia and Malta (14-20 September, 2018).
During VVIPs visits, bilateral Business-to-Business meetings with leading industries will take place, which will have great potential to develop business relations in the following core sectors identified for representation:
- Food Processing – Organic Chemicals – Tourism
- Shipping/Light Vessels – Energy – Education
- Health Care – Textile & Apparels – IT
- Electrical Machinery – Heavy Machinery – Vehicles
- Chemical products – Mineral Fuels – Pharmaceuticals
TPCI hereby invites Expression of Interest from interested business persons to be nominated by TPCI as its members for the delegation. Interested companies may send nomination in the prescribed Performa latest by the afternoon of Friday, 17th August 2018. The outcome will be conveyed upon a decision from the concerned authorities.
Please note all expenses on account of travel, lodging & boarding will be borne by the delegates only.
For any further information or clarification you may contact International Division of TPCI at Email: email@example.com