Online Visa Recommendation from TPCI
Certain Embassies/Consulates in India emphasize for visa recommendation or visa application supported by reputed business & trade Councils and Chambers.
We work towards facilitating the growth of Indian industry with global investment & trade opportunities. TPCI since its inception has been working on exploring new markets & facilitating growth of Indian companies partnering with Indian & foreign entities for business promotion. In order to facilitate growth of exports of our Members for which they need to travel abroad, we issue them Visa Recommendation letter which is well accepted by embassies.
This facility is now available ‘online’ exclusively for our Members. This eVisa Recommendation Letter can be applied from Member’s Dashboard under ‘Services’ by Clicking on ‘Visa Recommendation’ which will take you to the Visa Recommendation Letter page. Click ’Apply New’ and follow the Application instructions.
- Photocopy of the passport of the person applying for the visa (Front page and Last page) – Keep separate scanned copies for uploading.
- Photocopies of invitation letter(s) received from country(s) to be visited – Keep scanned copy of the invitation letter.
- Charges for issue of Recommendation letter:- Rs. 200/- plus GST per person deductible from Members’ Wallet on dashboard on submission of Application.
Search a Visa Recommendation Letter
(For Foreign Embassies/Consulates in India for confirmation only)
Ordinary Members can now apply online using their personal dashboard and receive the stamped certificate in just 4 hours if the application is made between 1000-1600 hours on any working day.
Our online Visa Recommendation Letter comes with embedded QR code for additional safety and authenticity along with digital online search feature for the foreign Missions in India.
You will no longer require to physically visit the chamber office to obtain these Recommendation Letters. Online payment and complete history makes you sit back and relax.
Ordinary members pay Rs. 200 plus GST 18%. Pay using digital wallet from your dashboard and top up using multiple pay options.
And Its Very Easy
Become an Ordinary Member
Apply for the e-Visa Recommendation Letter using your online dashboard & Pay Online
Receive your online certificate in less than 4 Hrs
TPCI membership details
TPCI derives its primary strength from its members and a strong secretariat that cohesively works together and strives to achieve a common goal. The industry members are a symbol of our strength and knowledge.
The members take part in the activities organized by TPCI and also bring to the table various unaddressed areas of policy framework that creates bottlenecks for smooth sailing of the industry. For TPCI inter alia trade issues are generated for appropriate policy advocacy with the government along with proposals to organize various activities in form of trade shows, seminars and conferences.
TPCI invites Trade & Industry across one spectrum to register as a TPCI member to actively participate in the activities of the council. The annual Membership is valid from the date of receipt of subscription till the end of the financial year.
Types of TPCI members
The ordinary members primarily comprises of the following categories of members depending on the nature of the activity of the member organization. These members do not have any voting rights.
Types of Ordinary Members
- Access to Global buyers and partners through participation in Government subsidized Industry Exhibitions, Buyer Seller Meets and programs organised by Trade Missions around the globe.
- Regular interaction & business networking with TPCI’s members, International agencies and diplomatic missions to gather market trends & Insights through industry seminars and conferences.
- Avail Certificate Of Origin & Visa Recommendation letters for official business visits
- Access to TPCI publications for free.
- Participation in skill development and training workshops organized by TPCI at subsidized rates.
- Avail TPCI “On Demand” Business Services at minimal & subsidized cost depending on the nature/quantum of service required.
Documents required for Ordinary Member
- Certificate of Registaration / Incorportation*
- Proof of Turnover*
- Copy of PAN Card*
- IEC Certificate*
- GST Ceretificate*
They shall be deemed to be the members of the society for the purpose of issuance of Certificate of Origin – Non preferential (NP) alone. All other business services shall be charged separately from these members at normal rates without extending any subsidiary.
- Can issue digital certificate of origin using online dashboard
Documents required for Partial Member
- IEC or GST certificate*