Webinar on Winning Brand Strategies for Global Markets
Trade Promotion Council of India organized a webinar on Winning Brand Strategies for Global Markets on March 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm. The discussion focussed on the role of branding in international expansion and provide practical strategies for exporters to leverage branding for their international success.
Trade Promotion Council of India organised a webinar on Winning Brand Strategies for Global Markets on March 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm. The discussion will centre on the role of branding in international expansion and provide practical strategies for exporters to leverage branding in their international success.
While branding is one of the most important elements of an organization’s performance, it is also among the most misunderstood. A brand is much more than the logo and colours in the name. It is a representation of the holistic identity of an organization and what it promises its customers. And in a consistently volatile market, it is arguably the ultimate insurance against obsolescence and failure.
While it was once felt that branding has relevance largely for B2C business models, experts have highlighted its increasing relevance in the B2B space. With digital platforms being the first point of contact for instance for information, having a strong digital presence has become undeniably critical. Branding helps build connect with customers, and establish trust for the company’s products and services.
The cross-disciplinary panel focussed prominently on:
- Changes in the international business landscape
- Growing relevance of branding
- Importance of nation/sectoral branding in the success of a company
- Practical strategies for Indian companies to build global brands.
- How MSMEs can leverage branding strategies to stay ahead in a highly competitive market
The panel for the session included:
- Dr. Vivek Suneja, Head & Dean, North Campus, University of Delhi and Member, Committee for Advanced Trade Research, TPCI
- Sonam Kasera, CEO, Kamrup Tea Company
- Asha Sampath, Founder, Brand Horizon
- Madhumita Sarkar Guha, Founder & CEO, Luxe Living
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sharma, Professor & Head MDP Division, IIFT, Kolkata and Member, Committee for Advanced Trade Research, TPCI
The webinar was moderated by Virat Bahri, Deputy Director, TPCI.