Trade Promotion Council of India is organising a webinar on Tourism Collaboration between India and Saudi Arabia with the support of the Embassy of India in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on July 11, 2021 at 2:00 pm KSA, 4:30 pm IST.
Saudi Arabia is working on possibilities to attract Indian tourists to experience its natural assets, rich culture and heritage and adventure avenues. The country launched its e-visa service in 2019 as a key step towards implementation of its Vision 2030, which entails diversification beyond a primarily oil-driven economy. Saudi Arabia is particularly targeting millennials with its diverse and relatively unexplored attractions – diving in the Red Sea, exploring coral reefs, Jebel Fihrayn cliffs and sandboarding.
The webinar will deliberate on the opportunities and potential for collaboration for promotion of tourism between the two countries, and how this can catalyse their revival from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• HE Dr Ausaf Sayeed, Ambassador of India to Saudi Arabia
• Mr. Khalid Al Aboodi, President of the SIBN’s Riyadh regional chapter
• Mr. Augustus Simon, Director – Indian Subcontinent, Saudi Tourism Authority
• Mr. G. Kamala Vardhana Rao, IAS, C&MD, ITDC
• Mr Ashok Sethi, Director, Trade Promotion Council of India
• Mr. Abdullah Saud Al Twaijiri, Corporate Manager – ITL Saudi Arabia
• Mr. Ravi Gosain, Vice President – IATO and Managing Director, Erco Travels
• Mr Suresh Kr Makhijani, Joint Director General, Trade Promotion Council of India
The session will be moderated by Virat Bahri, Deputy Director-Media & Corporate Communications, Trade Promotion Council of India
To register for the session,