Dear Industry Members,
Trade Promotion Council of India with the support of DOC, Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Govt of India is organizing an India Pavilion in Singapore Fintech Festival event which will be taking place during 15-17 November, 2023.
Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the largest FinTech festival in the world and a knowledge platform for the global FinTech community.The Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 will focus on the growth and adoption of AI and how this technology can potentially be used in financial services. During this 3 day exhibition many conferences will take place wherein speakers would be from around the world from relevant sectors.
TPCI is pleased to invite its members and industry partners from Banking, Financial Services, Policymakers and Technology Developers etc. sector to join the event and conferences for promoting and generating new business avenues.
Examining how technologies such as AI and Web3, and digital public goods, can help to accelerate:
● The transition to a low-carbon future
● The re-imagining of the financial system architecture to better address the needs of the underserved
● The securing of the digital economy against modern climate, technology and cyber risks
Fact Sheet for 2022
● No. of Exhibitors- 570
● Speakers- 860+
● Participants- 62000
● Organizations- 10000+
● Government & Multilateral Agencies- 192
● Banking Financial Services Provider
● Service Provider to Non-Banking Financial Company
● Tech Startup Solution Providers
● Service Provider to Public Sector Units
● Government Agencies
● Retail Professionals
● Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
● Green Finance & Sustainability Professionals
● Professional Services Firms
● Investors & VCs
Table Space Package (1 Info Counter, 1 Bar stool, Wall Mounting TV, Common Meeting Space, Power Socket)
For TPCI Members: Rs. 1,75,000
For Non Members: Rs. 2,50,000
Delegate Only Package (Entry to Singapore Fintech Festival, Access to all the stages, Lunches and Tea Breaks for 3 days in the venue, 4 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis and Venue Transfers)
For TPCI Members: Rs. 1,00,000
For Non Members: Rs. 1,75,000
Please apply with the duly-filled form attached along with the DD/Cheque of complete amount in favour of “Trade Promotion Council of India” payable at NEW DELHI and secure the discounted rate.
The last day to apply for the participation in the event is September 10, 2023.This subsidy is strictly on first come first serve basis only.
Please feel free to connect with the following for further details: