The Beauty & Personal Care market is thriving and one of the fastest growing consumer markets, driven in particular by the Cosmetics and Skin Care segments. The main reason for this strong growth is the generational shift with young consumers entering the market. At the same time, this change is reinforced by social media, internationality, and e-commerce, which have a lasting effect on buying behaviour when it comes to beauty products. Trends from all over the world are spreading and changing the daily beauty and care routine.
This substantial growth over the coming years is owing to the growing disposable income of consumers, thus enabling them to spend on beauty & wellness products. While the personal care products segment for women is a prominent category, the introduction of the men’s product line for grooming has bolstered the growth of the market extensively. Moreover, the development of improvised and innovative products in the women’s line such as cosmeceutical and multifunctional products is expected to trigger the sales of personal care products in the coming years.
TPCI is organising the Mega Virtual Buyer Seller Meet: “Indus- Beauty & Wellness Powered by TPCI”, commencing from 15th February 2021, which will facilitate the leaders of Indian beauty & wellness industry to have result oriented interactions with the prospective buyers from across the world.
• Interaction with global buyers which will help you to choose right business partner and even generate the new business queries
• Meetings with buyers from different regions like Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe, North America & Caribbean Islands
• A closed-door web based interactivity with authentic buyers on cloud meeting platform
• Opportunity to explore new markets in the most cost-effective way
• Generate on-spot business orders.
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
• Oral Care
• Baby Care
• Bath & Shower
• Men’s Grooming