Trade Promotion Council of India is organising a Master Class with CHOITHRAMS: Learn the Dynamics of the GCC Market, on September 24, 2021 at 16:00 hrs IST. The Master Class will discuss the challenges faced by Indian F&B exporters while entering and getting established in GCC countries, and the growth dynamics and export opportunities that the region offers. Participants will also get the opportunity to learn from the success mantras followed by one of the leading distributors and hypermarkets of the region.
Given that the GCC is the most important export destination in the Middle East with high proximity to India, it becomes a go-to place for Indian exporters with phenomenal untapped trade potential.
Given the exponentially increasing adaptability of Indian Food & Beverage products at the global level, it is evident through the recent trends that brands & manufacturers are massively inclined towards expanding their global footprints through trade and exports. However, inadequate knowledge of various country specific compliances is a catch for Indian exporters.
To bridge this gap amongst industry stakeholders, TPCI is taking the initiative of orchestrating a “Master Class” series with Global Flag Bearers of the F&B industry. This knowledge sharing platform facilitates attendees to learn from global Industry ICONs about the do’s and don’ts they must keep in mind as they endeavour to build international brands.
Thereby, it also becomes a vital channel for the industry to get much sough-after mentor ship from leading Distributors & Modern Trade Channels in the easiest and most convenient format.
Prominent focus areas for the “MASTER CLASS” are:
• Key challenges faced by Indian brands & manufacturers in the GCC.
• Changing dynamics of the F&B industry in the region.
• Future potentials for the Indian F&B brands in the GCC
• Presence, penetration, and product acceptability of the Indian brands in the region.
• Importance of mainstream consumerism for the brand for its over-all success.
Following is the list of esteemed panellists for the “MASTER CLASS”:
• Mr. Kirti Meghnani, Head-Procurement, Choithrams, UAE
• Mr. Narendra Shah, Managing Director, Selmax Exports Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
To register for the webinar,
For any clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org