Trade Promotion Council of India (TPCI) with support of various Indian Missions is organizing INDIA-ASEAN Dyes, Chemical & Ceramic Virtual Fair from 28th – 30th June, 2021 to promote Indian ceramic, chemical & allied products in the ASEAN market as it has huge potential.
Focused Countries in ASEAN: Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
Market Potential between INDIA-ASEAN:
India’s trade relations with ASEAN have witnessed a shift during the pre and post ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement. The value of trade between India and the ASEAN region amounted to over US$ 86 billion in fiscal year 2020. In 2020, India exported US$ 17.16 billion of ceramic, dyes & chemical products to ASEAN economy with an import share of 2.05%.
ASEAN’s total import around the world is US$ 474.41 billion in fiscal year 2020 and the major countries were China, United States, Japan, India, UK, South Korea and Canada.
Key Features of Virtual Event:
• Virtual booth with Posters Demonstrating Profile & Products
• Digital Business Card and Company Brochure Stand
• Multiple Product Listing with Catalogue Picture and Video Upload
• Virtual Chat Facility with Buyers/Visitors
• Video Conference Facility with Buyers/Visitors
• Complete Schedule and Management of meetings
Exhibit Profile: Dyestuff, Industrial Chemicals, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Intermediates, Various Chemicals, Textile Dyeing Chemicals, Coating and Waterproofing, Agriculture Drug, Polymers, Agrochemicals, Flavours and Fragrances, Full body Tiles, Double Charged Vitrified Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Digital Wall Tiles, Subway Tiles, Parking Tiles, Slabs
Visitor Profile: Importers, Distributors, Owners, Industries, Stockist, Wholesaler, Trade Associations, Traders, Dealers, Consultants, Retailers & Decision Makers
TPCI Ceramic, Chemical & Allied industry members can have benefits of new opportunities during this pandemic era.
• Exhibiting opportunities in our two Virtual Fair
• Opportunity to get contact details up to 50 interested buyers/trade visitors post show including phone number & email id
• Free entry of the company details to ceramic, chemical & allied products directory issued by TPCI
Participation Charges (INR)
TPCI Member Charges
INR 20,000 + 18% GST
INR 50,000 + 18% GST
To take advantage of this opportunity, please feel free to connect with Mr. Faraz Khan (Mob: 9205883417 Email: email@example.com) who is the assigned project officer for any further details.