Dear Industry Members,
Trade Promotion Council of India (TPCI) with support of various Indian Missions is organizing INDIA-AFRICA Dyes, Chemical & Ceramic Virtual Fair from 21st – 23rd June, 2021 to promote Indian ceramic, chemical & allied products in ASEAN & African market as these markets have huge potential.
Focused Countries in AFRICA: South Africa, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda,
Market Potential between INDIA-AFRICA:
India is reportedly Africa’s third largest trading partner. Bilateral trade between India and Sub Saharan Africa region was US$ 55.70 billion in 2019-20 and India’s exports to SSA region were at US$ 23.55 billion in 2019-20.
Africa’s total import around the world is US$ 560.46 billion in fiscal year 2020 and major countries were China, United States, India, Germany, UK & Japan. Its main imports are organic chemical, inorganic chemical, plastic, machinery equipment, pharmaceutical etc.
Key Features of Virtual Event:
• Virtual booth with Posters Demonstrating Profile & Products
• Digital Business Card and Company Brochure Stand
• Multiple Product Listing with Catalogue Picture and Video Upload
• Virtual Chat Facility with Buyers/Visitors
• Video Conference Facility with Buyers/Visitors
• Complete Schedule and Management of meetings
Exhibit Profile: Dyestuff, Industrial Chemicals, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Intermediates, Various Chemicals, Textile Dyeing Chemicals, Coating and Waterproofing, Agriculture Drug, Polymers, Agrochemicals, Flavours and Fragrances, Full body Tiles, Double Charged Vitrified Tiles, Porcelain Tiles, Digital Wall Tiles, Subway Tiles, Parking Tiles, Slabs
Visitor Profile: Importers, Distributors, Owners, Industries, Stockist, Wholesaler, Trade Associations, Traders, Dealers, Consultants, Retailers & Decision Makers
TPCI Ceramic, Chemical & Allied industry members can take the benefits of new opportunities during this pandemic era.
• Exhibiting opportunities in our two Virtual Fair
• Opportunity to get contact details up to 50 interested buyers/trade visitors post show including phone number & email id
• Free entry of the company details to ceramic, chemical & allied products directory issued by TPCI
Participation Charges (INR)
TPCI Member Charges
INR 20,000 + 18% GST
INR 50,000 + 18% GST
To take advantage of this opportunity, please feel free to connect with Mr. Faraz Khan (Mob: 9205883417 Email: email@example.com) who is the assigned project officer for any further details.