Trade Promotion Council of India and ICICI Bank are organising an interactive session on ‘Leveraging FTAs to Increase Exports Globally’ on May 24, 2022 at 3:00 pm. The session seeks to provide a more deeper and practical understanding on free trade agreements, for the benefit of the Indian exporter community.
India has signed a CEPA with the UAE, which came into effect on May 1. It has also entered into an Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement with Australia, and is proactively engaging in negotiations for FTAs with other major trading partners such as the UK, EU, Oman, Israel and Canada. In this scenario, exporters need to have a thorough knowledge of the provisions of these FTAs, how they are applicable to them, and also how they can leverage them to enhance their international trade.
Following are the main areas being covered in the session:
- Overview of FTAs
- How to increase exports in UAE using FTA ( CEPA )
- Methods of finding Import Duty Concessions
- Understanding concept of Regional Value Content (RVCs)
- Digitisation of export business processes
The speakers for the session are as follows:
- Sudhakar Kasture, Consultant in International Trade
- Sakshi Chauhan, Product Manager, ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Virat Bahri, Deputy Director – Media & Corporate Communication, Trade Promotion Council of India
To register for the session, click https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4796139412595304206