Trade Promotion Council of India and ICICI Bank are organising an interactive session on Export Incentive Schemes available to Indian businesses on April 29, 2022 at 12:00 pm. The session aims to guide exporters on the various policy incentives provided by the Government of India and how exporters can benefit from the same.
As Indian companies gear up to add capacities in line with increasing export demand, and also diversify their product and services exports, a proper understanding of incentives and how they can be availed is essential.
Following are the main areas being covered in the session:
- Understanding of overall incentives available to exporters.
- Addressing key challenges and opportunities.
- Planning the coming year to grow your exports effectively
The speakers for the session are as follows:
- Kishore Mamidala, Subject Matter Expert – Trade, ICICI Bank Ltd
- Mihir Shah, International Consultant, Foreign Businesses & Trade
- Virat Bahri, Deputy Director – Media & Corporate Communication, Trade Promotion Council of India
To register for the sessioon, click https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2034246467476674828