The global ceramics market is expected to reach USD 407.72 billion by 2025 and India being one of the largest producer of Ceramics and Tiles has the huge potential in the export market. With the current Covid-19 situation where international travel is halted and virtual meets are the new normal, TPCI is launching Mega Virtual Buyer Seller Meet (MVBSM) for Ceramics & Tiles – A Global industry interface, bringing elite International buyers and Indian suppliers together on a common Virtual B2B platform. VBSM presents a unique opportunity and the most cost effective way to connect with the Key decision makers from all across the world including Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East, South East Asia and Oceanic Countries, all at the same platform with a freedom to choose your target market and decide your own growth path.
• Wall Tiles
• Floor Tiles
• Roof Tiles
• Partition Tiles
• Heavy Duty Parking Tiles
• Sanitary Wares
What’s in it for Indian Suppliers?
• 200+ Global Buyers
• Buyer Representation from 30+ Countries
• Country Specific B2B Session
• Separate Meeting with Every Buyer
• Dedicated Presentation Slots
• One to One Connect with Key Decision Makers
• Cost Effective way to Explore New Market
• Unique Opportunity to Forge Global Strategic Tie-Up
What’s in it for Global Buyers?
• 100+ Indian Suppliers of Ceramic and Tiles
• Know latest trends in Ceramic and Tiles
• Prescheduled meeting with each Supplier from India
• One stop Solution for all your Ceramic and Tiles Needs
• Connect with the Key Decision Makers
• No Participation Fees
Interested members may kindly contact Mr. Sachin Kumar – firstname.lastname@example.org for participation and registration in the event.