Trade Promotion Council of India ( TPCI ) is pleased to invite you to the launch of 1st Virtual Global Joint Venture & Partnership Meet (GJVPM) with focus on seven major sectors, spanning across twenty two days. GJVPM commits to provide a platform that will enable more targeted engagement between Indian and foreign entities for investment and collaboration opportunities in a win-win scenario. Interested participants should participate to interact, explore and collaborate to realise their dreams across India. GJVPM will only bring SELECTED business houses from India and abroad based on participants requirement and aspirations at a cost of nothing. If you are looking for a platform that will connect to the right business partners, will get you access to lucrative consumer market and investors, and will help you drive your bottom lines, then Global Joint Venture & Partnership Meet (GJVPM) is the place to be!
With result-oriented format, the meet will enable holistic discussions between interested business houses for on-spot business engagements.
• Food & Beverage (F&B), Food Processing
• Industrial Safety
• Technical Textile
• Electrical Manufacturing
• Information Technology & Security
Highlights of Virtual GJVPM
• Region and Sector specific digital sessions
• Participation of Business houses from 30+ countries
• One-on-One closed door B2B meetings with 100% privacy
• Requirement-based partner search
• Guaranteed business matchmaking
• Attend the virtual meet at the comfort of your location and time zone
• Get access to lucrative consumer market and potential investors
• Requirement based curated participants
• No Travel and Hospitality expenses
• Connect with world class Manufacturers / Business house from Home or Office at a cost of nothing
• Connecting you to Premium India market entry strategists
• Market your business credentials and vision across borders
• Unlimited branding opportunities
Interested members may kindly contact Mr. Janmejoy Mukherjee – firstname.lastname@example.org – for participation and registration in the event.